- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: approx. 30 mintues.
- 1/2 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 TB chopped, fresh oregano
- 3 1/2 oz. finely chopped ham or salami (your choice of meat)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the red pepper, parsley,oregano,ham and cheese in a bowl.
- Spread the tomato paste onto each sheet of pastry, leaving a 3/4 - inch border along one side, and sprinkle the red pepper mixture over the top. Roll up the pastry to enclose the filling, leaving the plain edge until last. Brush the edge lightly with water and fold over to seal.
- Cut each roll into 1/2 - inch rounds and place onto greased baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
NotesThis is a really quick and easy appetizer to throw together for a social get together or something of the nature. Really yummy too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Babette's Test Kitchen
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More