PIZZA-LICIOUS HOME-BAKED PIE
- Cooking Time: Approximately 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) zucchini in Italian-style tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons canned tomato paste
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) mixed vegetables, no-salt added, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat an oven to 425°F. Oil a dark, metal-rimmed 10x15-inch cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Unroll the crust onto the cookie sheet and press to cover the bottom of the cookie sheet, creating a slightly thicker rim around the edge. Brush another teaspoon of olive oil over the crust and set aside.
Purée the zucchini and the tomato paste in a blender or food processor. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella, mushrooms, mixed vegetables, Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil.
Bake until crust is browned and topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut in 8 pieces.