- Cooking Time: Approximately 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10
BackstoryForget ordering a pizza. Save yourself time and cash by tossing this tasty, healthy version of your favorite pie into the oven for a Big Dance delight.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) zucchini in Italian-style tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons canned tomato paste
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) mixed vegetables, no-salt added, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 425°F. Oil a dark, metal-rimmed 10x15-inch cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Unroll the crust onto the cookie sheet and press to cover the bottom of the cookie sheet, creating a slightly thicker rim around the edge. Brush another teaspoon of olive oil over the crust and set aside.
- Purée the zucchini and the tomato paste in a blender or food processor. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella, mushrooms, mixed vegetables, Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil.
- Bake until crust is browned and topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut in 8 pieces.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More