- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package dough from TJs
- 1/4 pizza sauce
- Olive Oil
- 1. Spread dough into circle.
- 2. Spoon sauce over dough
- 3. Add toppings, drizzle oil oil over finished pizza
- 4. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 min. or until bubbly and crust is golden.
- 5. Add fresh basil on top, serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More