- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package dough from TJs
- 1/4 pizza sauce
- Olive Oil
- 1. Spread dough into circle.
- 2. Spoon sauce over dough
- 3. Add toppings, drizzle oil oil over finished pizza
- 4. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 min. or until bubbly and crust is golden.
- 5. Add fresh basil on top, serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More