- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 mins.
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsps. baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream together margarine & sugar until they are light & fluffy.
- Add all 3 eggs, vanilla & salt, beat until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the baking powder, flour & milk. Beat again until well mixed.
- Beat for 2 full mins. at high speed. The mixture should begin to look light, smooth, & creamy.
- Whatever pan you decide to use make sure it is well oiled.
- 2-9" layer cake pans...bake 25 to 30 minutes
- 9x13" rectangular pan....bake 35 to 40 minutes
- Cup cakes....increase oven temp. to 375....bake appx. 20 minutes-makes 28
NotesI have had this one soooo long I have no idea where it came from.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More