- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits (Hungry Jack--10 to a can).
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 sticks butter (no substitutes)
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Melt together next 4 ingredients.
- Into a greased bundt or tube pan, alternate layers of biscuits and topping, starting with biscuits and ending with topping.
- Bake in pre-heated 350-degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Pluck servings directly from pan.
NotesEasy, easy, easy and such a hit! SOOO good. Recipe given to me years ago by a close friend and I've made it as a special treat (it's not exactly a health food, you know) many times through the years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More