- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb. pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup plum sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Cut spareribs into serving size. In a large pot cover ribs with salted water and bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 40 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well and transfer to a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together other ingredients; pour over ribs, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate ribs in fridge for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Reserve marinade, place ribs on a rack over a pan for dripping. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes turning often and basting with marinade. Or put on a greased grill and proceed the same as above for 10 to 15 minutes on medium high on the BBQ.
NotesThese ribs can be done in the oven or on a BBQ
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More