- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4-6pcs 6-8oz Cod filets
- Old Bay seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil & Butter
- 3-4 splashes of dry White Wine
- 2-3 sprigs ea fresh herbs Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, etc
- 2-3 fresh ripe Tomatoes, diced
* Season fish w/salt, pepper and Old Bay; set in colander to drain off any excess water.
* Heat generous amount oil & butter in heavy saute pan over med heat.
* When oil up to temp to saute, add fish; swirl pan occasionally to splash a little up sides of filets as you cook undisturbed for 2-3min on this side.
* Add splash or 3 (or 4) of wine to pan to deglaze, and carefully turn filets.
* Add herbs and tomatoes, cover and poach 4-6min, til done (firm & flaky but not tough).
* To serve, plate and drizzle w/tomatoes/herbs and pan juices, garnish w/a fresh sprig, w/side of Risotto w/vegetables- another recipe added today on BakeSpace!