- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 red bell pepper peeled and seeded.
- about 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 4oz halibut fillet
- 2 quarts of salted water
- 1/2 tbsp of butter, salt and pepper to taste
- Puree first three ingredients.
- Store in a microwavable dish.
- Puree frozen corn in food processor until you have a paste.
- I used about a 4oz halibut fillet.
- Bring maybe 2 quarts of salted water to a boil. Submerge the halibut and cook 4-5 minutes or less depending on how you like your fish.
- Saute the corn paste in a pan with maybe a 1/2 tablespoon of butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- To plate everything, put the polenta down first, place the halibut on top and then after warming up the pepper sauce drizzle it over the fish.
- So easy, So tasty!
NotesThis is such a tasty and simple recipe. I've made it twice in the past week.
Amounts are not exact. I just use what looks to be about what I'll eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More