- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾cup fresh raspberries (can be thawed, frozen raspberries, same measurement)
- 1 Tsp orange juice
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 2 medium pears(peeled, cored, & halved)
- In dish stir together raspberries, orange juice, and sugar.
- Place pear halves, cut side down, in colander. Place colander in dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8min(in microwave), or until pears are tender.
- Transfer pears to dessert dishes.
- Sieve berries to remove seeds from sauce.
- Serve sauce over pears. Enjoy!
NotesThis is another recipe from my great grandmother, with a few modifications. Also a great dessert for 2. Hope you enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More