- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 fresh Poblano peppers
- 16 oz Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz 51/60 count shrimp
- 2 oz bay scallops
- 2 oz crawfish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ C diced yellow onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 C panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ C frozen, roasted-style corn
- 1 C heavy cream
- 6 oz Manchego cheese
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash the peppers, pat dry, and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle peppers with extra virgin olive oil and place baking sheet in oven. Roast peppers, turning occasionally with tongs, until skin blackens on all sides.
- As the peppers are roasting, sauté the onions, garlic, shrimp, scallops, and crawfish in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until the seafood is cooked through, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer mixture to large bowl, mixing thoroughly with panko breadcrumbs, lemon juice, Dijon, cayenne, and Chobani.
- When the peppers are roasted, remove from oven and reduce oven heat to 350°. Peel the charred skin off under cold running water, rinsing away the seeds. Slice each pepper lengthwise and stuff the peppers with the seafood mixture. Lay peppers seam side down on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and increase heat to 425°.
- Over medium heat, combine corn and cream in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add Manchego and stir until completely melted.
- To serve, ladle the corn-and-cream sauce onto the plate and place the stuffed pepper on top of the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Social Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More