- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- CRISCO® No-Stick Flour Spray
- 1 (18.25 oz.) pkg. PILLSBURY® Moist Supreme® White Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup CRISCO® Oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1 (15.75 oz.) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (16 oz.) can PILLSBURY® Creamy Supreme® Lemon Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan or spray with CRISCO® No-Stick Flour Spray. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and egg whites. Spread batter in greased and floured pan. Drop pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls evenly onto batter.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until edges pull away from pan and top is golden brown. Cool cake in pan for 45 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In medium bowl, combine frosting and whipped topping; blend well. Spread over cooled cake. Best if served chilled. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
NotesThis is a good summer cake and a favorite of mine for summer potlucks and picnics.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More