- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 c. polenta
- 1/4 c. flour
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. tomato sauce (jarred is fine)
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your polenta coating in 3 shallow dishes or pie plates: flour in one, egg in the second, polenta in the third.
- Whisk polenta with garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge zucchini in flour, then egg, then polenta.
- Once all zucchini is coated, either bake on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes OR pan fry them in a little oil until golden, about 3 minutes per side.
- Spoon a bit of tomato sauce in the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Add a layer of zucchini, top with mozzarella cheese and more sauce. Continue layering until you have used up all zucchini.
- Top with Parmesan and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More