- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 3 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Coat a 9x13 rimmed baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat milk, water, salt and pepper in a large saucepan over med. high heat until simmering.
- Whisk in cornmeal and cook whisking constantly (3min.) or til thick.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and herbs.
- Immediately pour into baking dish, spread evenly.
- Cool, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes or till firm.
- Heat broiler, Cut polenta lengthwise into 4 rows, crosswise into 6 rows. Cut each rectangle into triangles.
- Broil 3 inches from heat source for 5 to 6 minutes until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
The Naked Macaron
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More