- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. chicken soup stock (homemade)
- 1 whole cut up chicken (cooked to make stock) OR 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) butter
- 3 to 4 lg. onions, cut into slices (more if you like)
- Melt butter. Add onions, saute.
- Bone cooked chicken. Meat will flake off in your hands.
- Add chicken to onions when the onions are beginning to brown.
- Slowly add chicken stock. Boil down until you get a thin sauce.
NotesThis is a result of a bakespace food challenge. We were suppose to make a Polish dish that did not include sour kraut or kielbasa and this is one of 3 that I found and was pleasantly surprised with the flavor. Although its a simple dish....it's very good. I don't know who the author is, but I did get the recipe from Cooks.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Koken met Oma
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More