- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. chicken soup stock (homemade)
- 1 whole cut up chicken (cooked to make stock) OR 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) butter
- 3 to 4 lg. onions, cut into slices (more if you like)
- Melt butter. Add onions, saute.
- Bone cooked chicken. Meat will flake off in your hands.
- Add chicken to onions when the onions are beginning to brown.
- Slowly add chicken stock. Boil down until you get a thin sauce.
NotesThis is a result of a bakespace food challenge. We were suppose to make a Polish dish that did not include sour kraut or kielbasa and this is one of 3 that I found and was pleasantly surprised with the flavor. Although its a simple dish....it's very good. I don't know who the author is, but I did get the recipe from Cooks.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More