- Cooking Time: 60+
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis makes a great appetizer for you buffet table. I just love the flavors!
- 1 lb. smoked kielbasa
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ginger powder
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients, except the kielbasa.
- Mix well, and cook over low heat until well balanced (clear and smooth).
- Cut kielbasa into bite-size pieces and add to the saucepan; heat thoroughly.
- Make sure heat is low, and cook for at least an hour until the sauce cooks down.
- The longer it cooks the better, but do not burn.