- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 lb. Polish sausage, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tsp. instant minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp. flour
- 1 Tbls. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbls. water
- 2 Tbls. cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 lb. drained, sliced and cooked potatoes
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- In skillet, brown sausage on both sides. Remove sausage from skillet, leaving droppings.
- Stir in onion, flour, sugar, salt, water, vinegar and dry mustard into drippings. Add potatoes, parsley and sausage. Heat; allow to simmer 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More