- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. cooked chicken, diced
- 1 1/2 c. pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 c. toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. diced celery
- 1/4 c. shredded carrot
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Blend mayo, sour cream, salt and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pineapple, celery, carrots and nuts.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Chill thoroughly.
May substitute white seedless grapes for pineapple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More