Polynesian Pork chops
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
4 boneless pork chops, ¾” thick
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks with juice
¼ cup water
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups white rice, cooked
Sliced green onions
Steamed snow peas
1. Sprinkle chops with garlic powder.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned. Remove chops
3. Add onion, soup, pineapple with juice, water, soy sauce, and honey to skillet; heat to boil.
4. Return chops to skillet; reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until done.
5. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions. Serve with steamed snow peas as a side
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Pork