- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Tangerine Mascarpone Frosting
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese (or cream cheese, whatever you fancy)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon of tangerine juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- What You'll Do...
- 1) Let the butter and cream cheese come to room temperature. Beat them together until well combined.
- 2) Add the poweder sugar and then the zest. Add more powdered sugar if you want for desired thickness. Pipe or spread onto cupcakes; you may need to let this chill first before piping.
- Note: As with all cupcakes, I highly suggest you let these sit overnight to let the flavors meld. It makes for a much tastier cupcake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Babette's Test Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More