- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Tangerine Mascarpone Frosting
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese (or cream cheese, whatever you fancy)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon of tangerine juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- What You'll Do...
- 1) Let the butter and cream cheese come to room temperature. Beat them together until well combined.
- 2) Add the poweder sugar and then the zest. Add more powdered sugar if you want for desired thickness. Pipe or spread onto cupcakes; you may need to let this chill first before piping.
- Note: As with all cupcakes, I highly suggest you let these sit overnight to let the flavors meld. It makes for a much tastier cupcake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Lau Family Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More