- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard, pomegranate juice and lemon juice together.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with green salads and grilled meats, especially lamb.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Michoacan Style Carnitas Recipe
Toasted Coconut WafersSee More