- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard, pomegranate juice and lemon juice together.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with green salads and grilled meats, especially lamb.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More