- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 parts premium citron vodka (We used Grey Goose Le Citron)
- 2 parts 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 part Cointreau
- Splash of pulp-free fresh orange juice
- Combine the above with ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and serve immediately in a chilled martini glass.
- We tested out a few garnishes and a thinly sliced lime cross section worked well.
- Fresh pomegranate seeds would also work, but they're hard to find in many parts of the country.
- Not to mention messy.