- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4c sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4c lowfat buttermilk
- 2 tsp grated lime rind
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- cooking spray/butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat sugar and butter at med. high speed until well blended about 7 minutes.
- Add eggs and egg white one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine buttermilk, rind, vanilla and baking soda. Lightly sppon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife. Combine flour and salt, stirring well with a wisk.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture. Fold in pomegranate seeds.
- Spoon batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until pick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More