- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese
- the seeds from one or more ripe pomegranates*
- Roll the cream cheese into ten balls (more or less depending on how big you make them)
- Press the beautiful ruby colored pomegranate seeds into the balls on all sides.
- Pomegranates reach full ripeness in November, making this a charming seasonal variation on traditional Thanksgiving fare. Let the kids make this one!
NotesBeautiful and tasty Thanksgiving appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More