- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese
- the seeds from one or more ripe pomegranates*
- Roll the cream cheese into ten balls (more or less depending on how big you make them)
- Press the beautiful ruby colored pomegranate seeds into the balls on all sides.
- Pomegranates reach full ripeness in November, making this a charming seasonal variation on traditional Thanksgiving fare. Let the kids make this one!
NotesBeautiful and tasty Thanksgiving appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More