- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese
- the seeds from one or more ripe pomegranates*
- Roll the cream cheese into ten balls (more or less depending on how big you make them)
- Press the beautiful ruby colored pomegranate seeds into the balls on all sides.
- Pomegranates reach full ripeness in November, making this a charming seasonal variation on traditional Thanksgiving fare. Let the kids make this one!
NotesBeautiful and tasty Thanksgiving appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More