- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 head thinly shredded green cabbage
- 1 package rainbow corkscrew noodles (poodle)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese*
- 1/2 stick butter
- Optional: garlic (freshly grated or powdered)
- Optional: 1 thinly sliced yellow onion
- Optional: 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- *Bowtie pasta makes the non-Poodle variety of this recipe
Prepare pasta according to directions, drain and set aside in same pot as prepared.
Melt butter in large frying pan or wok.
If using optional ingredients: lightly saute in butter (except sunflower seeds).
Add shredded cabbage and continue to saute until limp and translucent.
Pour sauted mixture into pot with drained pasta.
Add parmesan cheese, season to taste, mix thoroughly.
Garnish with optional sunflower seeds.