Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3 Tablespoons unpopped popcorn kernels
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
2 1/4 Cup marshmallows
1 Cup oat cereal. We used a mix of multigrain, original and chocolate cheerios
1 Cup broken pretzels
1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
1. Pop the popcorn in an air popper or however you normally pop popcorn.
2. Mix popcorn, pretzels, and cereal together.
3. Melt the marshmallows with the butter/margarine in a large pot on light heat over the stove or in the microwave (melt 30 seconds at a time and stir well each time).
4. Mix the cinnamon into the melted marshmallows.
5.Stir melted marshmallows into the popcorn mix.
6. Cover your hands with butter/margarine and roll mixture into balls and set on wax paper.
7. Let cool before eating.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Finger Food