- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 x 3 inch balls
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tablespoons unpopped popcorn kernels
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 1/4 Cup marshmallows
- 1 Cup oat cereal. We used a mix of multigrain, original and chocolate cheerios
- 1 Cup broken pretzels
- 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1. Pop the popcorn in an air popper or however you normally pop popcorn.
- 2. Mix popcorn, pretzels, and cereal together.
- 3. Melt the marshmallows with the butter/margarine in a large pot on light heat over the stove or in the microwave (melt 30 seconds at a time and stir well each time).
- 4. Mix the cinnamon into the melted marshmallows.
- 5.Stir melted marshmallows into the popcorn mix.
- 6. Cover your hands with butter/margarine and roll mixture into balls and set on wax paper.
- 7. Let cool before eating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce