- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Plastic gloves
- Candy Corn
- Ribbon (I use orange and black)
- Plastic Spiders, Bats, etc
- Put a piece of candy corn in the tip of each finger.
- Fill (stuff) with popcorn.
- Tie a ribbon at top and put a plastic ring on the ring finger of hand.
NotesNot my recipe, but I don't remember where I got it. SOOOOOOOOOO EASY and CUTE!
Kids Love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More