- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 c. finely chopped celery
- 2 c. chopped water chestnuts
- 1/2 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 bag OkeDoke popcorn (9oz regular white popcorn)
- 1/2 c. finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the dressing ingredients and then mix the remaining ingredients and serve.
NotesWe were at a party, and the rumor was spreading that someone brought a “Popcorn Salad. Curiosity got the best of me, and I promptly served myself a helping. What a pleasant, but perplexing idea!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Jean’s Recipe File
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More