- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 Cups life cereal (can use other kinds of cereal if you prefer)
- 1 Cup miniature pretzels (or break-up preztles sticks)
- 1 Cup smarties
- 1 Package of marshmallows (10.5 ounces, 300 grams, or approx. 2 Cups)
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine
- 1.Grease a 11" x 7" pan
- 2. In a large bowl combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels, and smarties.
- 3. Melt margarine with the marshmallows on stove stirring constantly, or in microwave in 30 second intervals
- 4. Fold melted marshmallows into cereal mixture
- 5. Press mixture into pan
- 6. Cut into bars
NotesAnother good way to use up uneaten cereal.