- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 min
BackstoryMy grandfather came up with this recipe when my mom was a kid, and it has been a staple at family parties ever since-- and it's so easy!
- small white onion (or half a vidalia)
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 package cottage cheese
- handful parsely
- black pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine onion, cream cheese, and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add parsley and black pepper to taste. Blend.
- Let the dip sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving-- the onion flavor will get stronger during this time.
- Enjoy with potato chips!