- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package instant fat free, sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Mix all ingredients together for the time required by the cake mix instructions.
- Pour batter into sprayed bread baking dishes (2/3 full).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until inserted toothpick to the center comes out clean.
NotesStraight from Grandma's recipe box. Only changed to make it healther.
The Naked Macaron
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More