- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package instant fat free, sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Mix all ingredients together for the time required by the cake mix instructions.
- Pour batter into sprayed bread baking dishes (2/3 full).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until inserted toothpick to the center comes out clean.
NotesStraight from Grandma's recipe box. Only changed to make it healther.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Koken met Oma
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More