- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper, sprinkle to taste
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 can 98%FF cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. light sour cream
- 1 strip reduced fat Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- Poppy Seeds
- Dice chicken & saute w/lemon pepper.
- Cook rice.
- Mix other ingredients together w/cooked rice.
- Add chicken & juice from cooking.
- Place in 13x9 dish.
- Melt butter and add crushed Ritz crackers to butter.
- Spread evenly over top of casserole.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until crisp and bubbly.
NotesThis is one of my son, Jeff's, favorite dinners.