- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper, sprinkle to taste
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 can 98%FF cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. light sour cream
- 1 strip reduced fat Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- Poppy Seeds
- Dice chicken & saute w/lemon pepper.
- Cook rice.
- Mix other ingredients together w/cooked rice.
- Add chicken & juice from cooking.
- Place in 13x9 dish.
- Melt butter and add crushed Ritz crackers to butter.
- Spread evenly over top of casserole.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until crisp and bubbly.
NotesThis is one of my son, Jeff's, favorite dinners.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More