- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 4 - 5 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 to 2 sleeves of crushed crackers (she used Ritz)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350' F, spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray (for good measure)
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds. Put the mixture into the casserole dish. Top with crushed crackers and drizzle the melted butter over the crackers.
- Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubble.
NotesThis is a great dish...quick and easy with wonderful results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More