- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 4 - 5 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 to 2 sleeves of crushed crackers (she used Ritz)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350' F, spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray (for good measure)
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds. Put the mixture into the casserole dish. Top with crushed crackers and drizzle the melted butter over the crackers.
- Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubble.
NotesThis is a great dish...quick and easy with wonderful results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Koken met OmaSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More