- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 4 - 5 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 to 2 sleeves of crushed crackers (she used Ritz)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350' F, spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray (for good measure)
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds. Put the mixture into the casserole dish. Top with crushed crackers and drizzle the melted butter over the crackers.
- Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubble.
NotesThis is a great dish...quick and easy with wonderful results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More