- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp butter flavoring
- 1 1/2 tsp almond flavoring
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/8 cup oil
- 3 Table spoon poppy seed
- 2 greased loaf pans (spray with Pam)
- 1/2 tsp butter flavoring
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond flavoring
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- orange juice to make glaze.
- Mix all liquids, add flavorings , eggs and then baking powder, and flour, at the last add poppy seed.
- Bake 350 for 45 to 50 min. Don't over bake.
- Pour Glaze on hot from the oven.
- Remove from pans to cool on rack.
- When cool I wrap in plaste and keep in the refrigerator and slice cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More