- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Yellow or lemon cake mix
- 1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup cream sherry
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 10 bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes.
- Invert and remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- Glaze: In a small saucepan, combine milk, butter and orange juice and stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add powdered sugar and grated orange peel and beat until smooth.
- Spoon Orange butter glaze over cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More