- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Yellow or lemon cake mix
- 1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup cream sherry
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 10 bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes.
- Invert and remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- Glaze: In a small saucepan, combine milk, butter and orange juice and stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add powdered sugar and grated orange peel and beat until smooth.
- Spoon Orange butter glaze over cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Social Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More