- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Special Holiday Video...
- Enter to win a KitchenAid Mini Chopper
- Chef David Lawrence teaches a family how to make a quick dessert - Creamy Mini Tarts
- Add all ingredients except oil. Drizzle oil in slowly while whisking. Refrigerate.
- I have no idea where this came from. But, I love it!!! If it is yours thank you! If it's not please enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Cooking for a Cure
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More