- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Special Holiday Video...
- Enter to win a KitchenAid Mini Chopper
- Chef David Lawrence teaches a family how to make a quick dessert - Creamy Mini Tarts
- Add all ingredients except oil. Drizzle oil in slowly while whisking. Refrigerate.
- I have no idea where this came from. But, I love it!!! If it is yours thank you! If it's not please enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Italy or Bust
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More