- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigarette
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 10 ounce package fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a blender, combine the vinaegrette, sugar, salt and mustard. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Transfer to a small pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Just before serving, toss the spinach, strawberries and pecans in a large salad bowl. Serve with the dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More