- In medium bowl mix together:
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup white long grain rice
- 1 piece of bread in crumbs
- 2 tbls worcheshire sauce
- Seasoned salt and pepper to taste
- clove of garlic
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
Preheat oven to 350 deg. F
Heat frying pan and a couple tablespoons full of olive oil or your preferred oil. Roll mixed meat into meatballs and lightly brown in frying pan. Remove balls to casserole dish.
Mix together a can of tomato soup and a large can of tomatoes, cover meat balls with tomato mixture and cover with lid and put in the oven for 40 minutes or till you see the rice poking out of the balls like porcupine quills.
Serve over anything you like, although by itself is good enough for me!