- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. minced onion
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. water
- Mix together ground beef, minced onion, uncooked rice and salt and pepper and form into balls.
- Place into greased casserole with tight fitting cover.
- Combine in pan 1 can cream of mushroom soup & 1/2 c. water. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover & bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours. I find I have to bake it longer, usually around 1/2 hour to 45 minutes longer. Check the meatballs, you don't want crunchy rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More