- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds hamburger
- 1/2 c. raw rice (uncooked)
- 1 15 oz can of spaghetti sauce
- Mix ingrediants and form into medium sized meatballs. Place in pan. Pour spaghetti sauce and 1/2 c. water on meatballs. Cover and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 1 1/2 hours. Remove cover and bake 1/2 hour longer.
NotesA favorite of my mom's. Often served for company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
My Family CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More