- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds hamburger
- 1/2 c. raw rice (uncooked)
- 1 15 oz can of spaghetti sauce
- Mix ingrediants and form into medium sized meatballs. Place in pan. Pour spaghetti sauce and 1/2 c. water on meatballs. Cover and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 1 1/2 hours. Remove cover and bake 1/2 hour longer.
NotesA favorite of my mom's. Often served for company.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More