PORK, SWEET POTATO & BLACK BEAN ENCHILADAS
Pork, Sweet Potato & Black Bean Enchiladas
- 1 can peeled, cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 can cooked black beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 1/2 cup roasted, shredded pork
- 12 eight-inch soft corn tortillas
- tomato salsa, sour cream, and cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.- Rinse sweet potatoes with water in a colander to washaway any light syrup it was packed in.
- Rinse black beans with water as well.
- Combine potatoes, beans, garlic, onion and lemon juiceand process in food processor.
- Place sweet potato mixture in a bowl and add seasonings.- Add shredded pork and fold into mixture.
- Spray with nonstick spray a large baking dish.
- Spoon about 2/3 to 3/4 C. of the filling into center ofeach tortilla, roll closed, and place seam side downin baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil & bake 30 min or until hot.
- Serve topped with salsa, yogurt and cheese...or any of your fave toppings.
I topped my enchiladas with Fage greek yogurt and shredded cheese, along side of a sweet corn, black bean and tomato salad