PORK & VEGGIE STEW
- 1.5 lbs pork - cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 C baby carrots
- 5 medium/smallish potatoes- cut into cubes
- 3 stalks of celery - sliced
- 1 medium onion - sliced
- 2 C small mushrooms - cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 C peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Cook on low 10 hours.
Have left over veggies or rice or pasta? Add it during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Short on time in the morning? Cut up everything the night before then just add it to the crock pot in the morning.
Still short on time... replace fresh veggies with canned or frozen large cut mixed veggies.