- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs pork - cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 C baby carrots
- 5 medium/smallish potatoes- cut into cubes
- 3 stalks of celery - sliced
- 1 medium onion - sliced
- 2 C small mushrooms - cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 C peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low 10 hours.
- Have left over veggies or rice or pasta? Add it during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Short on time in the morning? Cut up everything the night before then just add it to the crock pot in the morning.
- Still short on time... replace fresh veggies with canned or frozen large cut mixed veggies.
NotesNo story... just tasty food.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More