- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3–4
- Preparation Time: 30–45
- 1 lb pork meat (any part, fatty is good)
- 2 tbsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cup crushed fresh garlic
- ½ cup vinegar
- Cut meat into 1" x 1" cubes.
- Place all ingredients in pot and add water enough to cover meat.
- Boil uncovered for about 5 minutes.
- Cover pot and boil until meat is tender.
- Remove and save half of broth.
- Set aside.
- Continue boiling meat until it fries in its own oil.
- Fry until it is crisp on some sides.
- Add saved broth.
- 1. Add chicken or replace pork with chicken.
- 2. Add hard boiled eggs.
- 3. Add bay leaf.
- 4. Replace salt with soy sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More