- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 6 pork chops (boneless)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Seasoned Salt and pepper
- 24 ounces shredded hash brown style potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 oz) can french fried onions
- Brown the pork chops in a small amount of oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper. Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix the thawed potatoes, soup, milk, sour cream, 1/2-cup shredded cheese, half of the fried onions and salt & pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the pork chops on top of potatoes and cover. Bake at 350-degrees for 40 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, uncovered.
NotesI got this recipe from Taste Of Home and my family loves it! So creamy and delicious and the french fried onions are so awesome on the pork chops and in the potatoes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More