- Cooking Time: 60 to 65
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- 4 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- grated American cheese
- Brown pork chops.
- Place potatoes in greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix together soup, milk, onion, salt, and pepper. Pour over potatoes.
- Place pork chops over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for about 60 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More