- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 boneless pork chop loins
- 4 cups cook potatoes (sliced)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups canned green beans
- 2 tbl melted margarine/butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Brown pork chops in skillet. Set aside. Place potatoes in greased baking dish. In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, butter and soup. Pour soup mixture over potatoes. Place browned pork chops in casserole. Cover and bake 350 for 1 hour.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More