- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis was created by my husband, Ken
This will feed one hungry person
or 2 not so hungry people
- 2 pork chops (may use boneless or
- reg.)season as desired
- 1 can VegAll (mixed vegetables)
- Butter or spray for casserole dish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Butter a 1 to 2 quart casserole dish.
- Drain can vegetables.
- Place 1/3 of veggies in bottom of dish, then 1 pork chop, another 1/3 of veggies, pork chop and cover with rest of veggies.
- Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx. 90 mins. (Or at 250 for 2 hrs then lower the temp to keep warm if not ready to eat yet)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More