- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pork chops (may use boneless or
- reg.)season as desired
- 1 can VegAll (mixed vegetables)
- Butter or spray for casserole dish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Butter a 1 to 2 quart casserole dish.
- Drain can vegetables.
- Place 1/3 of veggies in bottom of dish, then 1 pork chop, another 1/3 of veggies, pork chop and cover with rest of veggies.
- Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx. 90 mins. (Or at 250 for 2 hrs then lower the temp to keep warm if not ready to eat yet)
NotesThis was created by my husband, Ken
This will feed one hungry person
or 2 not so hungry people
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
My Family Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More