- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis was created by my husband, Ken
This will feed one hungry person
or 2 not so hungry people
- 2 pork chops (may use boneless or
- reg.)season as desired
- 1 can VegAll (mixed vegetables)
- Butter or spray for casserole dish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Butter a 1 to 2 quart casserole dish.
- Drain can vegetables.
- Place 1/3 of veggies in bottom of dish, then 1 pork chop, another 1/3 of veggies, pork chop and cover with rest of veggies.
- Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approx. 90 mins. (Or at 250 for 2 hrs then lower the temp to keep warm if not ready to eat yet)