- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 Tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- Preheat over to 350° F.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until tender. Transfer mushrooms to a 11"x9" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper; pour over mushrooms. Top with pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with stuffing. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
NotesRich, creamy mushroom stuffing inside moist chops makes this dish special enough to serve company.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More