- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryRich, creamy mushroom stuffing inside moist chops makes this dish special enough to serve company.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 Tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- Preheat over to 350° F.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until tender. Transfer mushrooms to a 11"x9" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper; pour over mushrooms. Top with pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with stuffing. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.