- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
We sometimes use pork tenderloin instead of chops and 1 large vidalia or other sweet onion instead of 4 small onions.
- 4 pork loin or rib chops (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup water, beef broth or chicken broth
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into fourths
- 4 small carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 small onions, cut into fourths
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Spray 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook pork about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Add water, potatoes, carrots and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until pork is slightly pink in center and vegetables are tender.