- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork loin or rib chops (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup water, beef broth or chicken broth
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into fourths
- 4 small carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 small onions, cut into fourths
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Spray 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook pork about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Add water, potatoes, carrots and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until pork is slightly pink in center and vegetables are tender.
We sometimes use pork tenderloin instead of chops and 1 large vidalia or other sweet onion instead of 4 small onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More