- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water (use more if needed)
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 can French fried onions
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- fresh mushrooms
- oil, salt, pepper, Mrs.Dash, TT
- You can add: sauteed white or yellow onions and/or canned mushrooms.
- Salt, pepper, season chops.
- In a big pan, put a little oil in bottom, heat oil and brown chops- don't cook- just brown.
- Take chops out of pan.
- Combine soup water and thyme in big pan.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Then add parsley, sour cream, mushrooms and half the french fried onions.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to oven safe dish.
- Add chops to mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to one hour, covered. Remove cover, and sprinkle with remaining french fried onions and bake an additional 5 minutes.
NotesServe with mashed or baked potatoes, rolls, green beans and pecan pie with whipped cream for dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More