- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water (use more if needed)
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 can French fried onions
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- fresh mushrooms
- oil, salt, pepper, Mrs.Dash, TT
- You can add: sauteed white or yellow onions and/or canned mushrooms.
- Salt, pepper, season chops.
- In a big pan, put a little oil in bottom, heat oil and brown chops- don't cook- just brown.
- Take chops out of pan.
- Combine soup water and thyme in big pan.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Then add parsley, sour cream, mushrooms and half the french fried onions.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to oven safe dish.
- Add chops to mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to one hour, covered. Remove cover, and sprinkle with remaining french fried onions and bake an additional 5 minutes.
NotesServe with mashed or baked potatoes, rolls, green beans and pecan pie with whipped cream for dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More