- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Thick Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon Crystallized ginger;finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Soft breadcrumbs
- 1 Onion;chopped
- 2 med. Tart Apples;chopped
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Sear the chops on both sides and remove from pan.
- Add butter to drippings and saute onion until clear.
- Drain and mix the onion with apples, sugar, ginger, breadcrumbs, salt and water.
- Spread this mixture in the bottom of a shallow buttered casserole, arrange pork chops on top and bake, covered, at 350 deg.F for 1 hour. Remove lid last 10 min to brown.
NotesPork chops & apples together with ginger,mmmmmmmm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More