- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Thick Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon Crystallized ginger;finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Soft breadcrumbs
- 1 Onion;chopped
- 2 med. Tart Apples;chopped
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Sear the chops on both sides and remove from pan.
- Add butter to drippings and saute onion until clear.
- Drain and mix the onion with apples, sugar, ginger, breadcrumbs, salt and water.
- Spread this mixture in the bottom of a shallow buttered casserole, arrange pork chops on top and bake, covered, at 350 deg.F for 1 hour. Remove lid last 10 min to brown.
NotesPork chops & apples together with ginger,mmmmmmmm.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Jean’s Recipe File
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More